Selected Producing Credits
- Something in Your Voice by Emergency Chorus, currently in development.
- Art Heist by Poltergeist Theatre, Tour 2020.
- WORK.txt by Nathan Ellis, VAULT Festival, Sprint Festival 2019, currently in development
- No One is Coming to Save You by This Noise Theatre, Tour June 2019
- i will still be whole (when you rip me in half) by Ava Wong Davies, VAULT Festival March 2019, The Bunker Theatre November 2019.
- Landscape (1989) by Emergency Chorus, Edinburgh Fringe August 2019, Tour 2020.
- Saint Somebody (work in progress) by Clara Potter-Sweet, Camden People’s Theatre, April 2019
- Alcatraz by Nathan Lucky Wood, VAULT Festival, February 2019
- Andromeda by Hannah Greenstreet, R&D at Oxford Playhouse, January 2019
- Seeking Intimacy by Eve Allin, National Student Drama Festival 2018
- Speed Death of the Radiant Child, dir. Ben Kulvichit, Warwick Arts Centre, National Student Drama Festival 2018.
Farnham Maltings: Theatre Administrator Jan 2019- Present
Warwick Arts Centre: Volunteer, Events and Head Steward. Oct 2015 – July 2018
Campus Kids New Jersey: Performing Arts Counsellor.June – Aug 2015, 2016
Oscar Mayer Ltd: Temporary Accounts Assistant and Receptionist. Jan – Sept 2015
Education and Training
University of Warwick: BA English and Theatre Studies. (First Class Honours)
– ITC Tour Booking Course, March 2019
– China Plate ‘Optimists’ Producing Course, Autumn 2018
– ArtsLab Young Producer at the North Wall Arts Centre, led by Hannah Smith of the Wardrobe Ensemble, August 2018
– Mentored by Amanda Fawcett, Programme Producer, HOME, November 2018-Present.
– New Diorama Graduate Companies Scheme, 2018-2019